Why is walking so good for mental health?
- Quietens our nervous system and balances our internal systems keeping us fit and well.
- Creates space for unconscious exploration so a great places to discover more about yourself.
- Repairs our brains and lowers our blood pressure, reduces inflammation and aids digestion.
- Reduces depressive disorders, anxiety and stress through the release of endorphins.
- Allows re-connection to nature and its magic.
- Improves creativity and problem solving.
How to get in to walking
Source: Read Full Article