Ingredients for 2 servings
For the black salsify Ragout
- 450 g salsify – with gloves on, peel and directly into cold water with the juice of half a lemon
- ½ Lemon – ¼ TSP of abrasion and squeeze
- 200 ml of almond drink
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup
- 4 TABLESPOONS of organic Margarine, vegan
- 1 TBSP Almond butter
- 1 EL noble yeast flakes
- 1 Msp. Nutmeg powder
- 1 TBSP finely chopped parsley
For the potatoes
- 500 g new potatoes – cut into wedges
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped rosemary
Preparation time 30 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 30 minutes
First set the oven to 190 °C pre-heating and a fire-proof gratin form.
The potatoes in the gratin dish, the peanut oil on top, season with salt and pepper and approx. a 20 Min. bake in the oven. Then briefly remove from the oven, the rosemary with the potatoes and mix for another 5 Min. place in the oven.
The black roots diagonally cut into about 5 mm slices. The peanut oil in a pan and fry the slices in about 4 Min. fry; the pan is always moving, in order to be around brown.
Anschliessend deglaze with vegetable stock, almond drink and Tamari, Yacon, nutmeg, and salt and pepper.
The Whole to the boil, then reduce the heat and 2 Min. simmer (the black roots should still have a pleasant bite).
Finally, the Almond butter, the Lemon zest, nutritional Yeast and parsley, stir. Season with salt and pepper.
The black-and-root stew together and enjoy with the potatoes and, if necessary, to the Chutney.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 613 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 37 g
These recipes you may like:
Below, we introduce you to similar recipes and wish you a good appetite 🙂
- Recipe: mushroom Ragout with Farro Spaghetti
- Recipe: Potato-Okra-Stew
- Recipe: Champigon-stew with boiled potatoes
- Recipe For: Savoy Cabbage-Parsnip Ragout
- Recipe: black-and-salad with Mandarin roots on the Field